Monday, April 12, 2010

Heeeeeere's Johnny!




After a long delayed personal hiatus (which was financially prefaced by the Audi catching on fire), I would like to start making contributions back to this blog.  From a new perspective. 

 Instead of starting with the original gimmick that I took out a loan from my 401k since I could not come up with the capital through savings (that didn't work out so well because of these unexpected events, and ended up gone), I am going to take drastic action on my outstanding debt, with a short term goal of knocking that out so I can generate some real savings (of course the big goal is funding the trading account.) 

I want to track my progress to really getting back on my feet financially, and this can where I can hold myself accountable.  I still need to come up with some sort of measurement of progress and how that'll be displayed, but I'll come up with something.  For now, I am just excited to start this back up!


No comments: